My children were perfect all day. How I love them. Isaac kicked a football inside, Ruby dumped legos, Peter has a sore throat, Anna nearly ingested so very many small objects (with cat hair on them). I cooked 2 dinners (1 for cousins) and packed a bit for the beach and did an Arbonne party and a little school. We did it. Day done, all sleep but me. Thank you, Jesus, you are so good.
This is our First Day of School picture (Anna did school, too, of course she had no choice.)
We have here a K, baby, 1 and 3. So nice.
This is what we really looked like. Mohawk and all. I learned how to do the self-timer on my cool new camera.
And now Anna has graduated to pencil-stealer. This is my 2 healthy school-children doing Math together on the couch. They loved diaper-Anna - all softness. She loved them too.Anna says Ma-mom and I just love that so much.
Just wanted you to know that I am satisfyingly encouraged as I read through your last few posts (I've been offline the last 2 mos). I mean that I know what makes you happy and am reminded that I have it too-Christ! Thank you for sharing your love for Jesus and your family and life!
ReplyDelete