“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.” ~Ernest Boyer, Jr. (Thanks, Ann)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

fulfill

Is it true? Can I have what I dream of? Can I have balance, order, joy, time. Rest, present with my lover and my sweet ones. Feed them, clean them, hold them. Gift of giving away, handing down, driving to town, money to play, money to grow. Room in this heart and home for more sweet ones. While I revolve my world around Him (my God) and him (my Kevin). Is it possible?

Yes, it is true that it is possible. I believe in it because it is true that it is possible. It truely is possible. With God, all things are possible. Not all things are profitable, but
The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands. Psalm 138:8.

What do you do in me, Father? I hear you calling me, Here am I!! Send me, use me, be me. I trust you.

Send me to sleep so I can show up for tomorrow. For your new mercies.

No comments:

Post a Comment