Update: OK - the reason for the rolling-into-closet is my marvelous new desk chair which obeys the law of gravity and rolls me right into the closet if I dare lift my feet. It's tricky and must be resolved - b/c my current solution is perching on the edge of it w/ legs crossed, foot asleep, neck cramped - you know, just like the old way of sitting on the hard little wooden chair. So silly. But I'm ever so grateful for my new chair - just weighing the friction options carefully!
-----------------------
I know, it's odd. But I'm in the closet again. What with so many coming out of the closet. But I just have this problem. It really merits a photo, but since I'm the only one awake and it's very hard to get a discernible (?) photo of me in the closet, you'll have to believe me.
My chair keeps rolling into the closet. I'm sitting here laughing out loud at a blog, my right hand is numb from the freezing job of using the mouse, and we just roll, roll, rolls back into that beautiful red curtain I made. Sorry, no photo for you. But, after all, I am in the closet.
Someone should help me clean out this closet.
Jeremiah 6:16 This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."
“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.” ~Ernest Boyer, Jr. (Thanks, Ann)
Sounds like an exciting place to be. Are you in there without a light?
ReplyDeletewell, quite literally, I can't actually fit in this closet - just that old house, slanty floor problem going on :)
ReplyDelete