“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I know there is a God.” ~Ernest Boyer, Jr. (Thanks, Ann)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

why, oh, why

My mentor, Jodi, invited all of our business partners to send her their "why" - why do you do Arbonne - when there is so much to be done, why add an Arbonne business? It's time to be thankful, and I'm so very thankful for the tranformations God has wrought in me - three years since I started this Arbonne journey.

I had no idea the dreams that would filter in to my busy day-by-day, no idea the tears I would shed. This dreaming business is heart-wrenching. I will never be the same - because I'm a difference-maker now. In my close world (Daddy and my kiddos) but I'm convinced that my influence is greater than the up close - my sweet family, we are going to see amazing things happen. My prayers have gotten bigger as my heart has grown. Jesus - what's tomorrow hold? Make us ready. This was my reply to her:

My Why?
I am diligently developing my Arbonne business so that this amazing income can be used to
· Home school my kids with excellence: with any materials and opportunities we need
· Offer my husband employment options – so he can love his job like I love mine – even if it’s a volunteer “job” and doesn’t pay bills
· Give extravagantly – so I can be an activist with my time, my prayers, AND my money!
· Adopt and/or have more children without financial constraint
I believe I was created for incredible purposes. Arbonne is one way I get to be useful in this world: as an influence for good in the lives of my customers and my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment